Tuesday, March 31, 2009

whats happening with us?

We have a had our 'typical' busy life the last few weeks. Real estate has picked up for me, which is WONDERFUL!! Jermey has also been very busy, but is the best at helping me around the house and freeing me up for my crazy work schedule.
It feels like we just got done with cheerleading and now here we go again....Riley is trying out for high school cheerleading this week. Although it is very time consuming and stressful on our family she is wonderful at it and absolutely loves it. So we put on our happy faces and just grin and bear it!
Ella is going to stay with Grandma Missy and Papa Charlie next week, and she is very excited to sing and cook and beat grandpa at UNO.. She told me "I am going to meet some new kids in the neighborhood and make friends". Our little social butterfly.. Drew is great, just being Drew..he is a mini Jermey. Just goes with the flow, laid back.
Seth is currently cutting 4 top teeth at the same time and trying to walk. He is now 10 months old and is getting really brave and taking steps on his own.

The other big news is we are going to Africa in July!!! We have been thinking and praying about if for several months and we finally took the leap and booked the trip. We will be going to Swaziland Africa and working at an orphange for 11 days. I will post more on this soon!!

No comments: