Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ella (aka:The Princess) Gets Her Ears Pierced

Here's the big girl right before!! As cool as a cucumber..
On the first ear Jeremy and I were more worried than Ella

2nd ear, not even a flinch!

All done, this was no bid deal!!
They look a little purple from the ink they used to mark the spots.

Ella has turned into our little Diva lately. She wants her diamond necklace on everyday, she puts on glittery makeup, has to do her own hair and absolutely has to pick out her own clothes!! It's pretty funny how she just loves to get dressed up and look cute, but it's also a little scary since she is only 4 years old!! It makes me wonder what it will be like when she is a teenager???

Her latest thing was she had some fake earings that she wanted to wear all the time. So I've been asking her for weeks if she wanted to to get her ears pierced. She has been saying no all this time, until Monday. Monday she woke up talking about wanting earings and I told her I'd take her after school (if she didn't chicken out). Well she didn't chicken out and she didn't even flinch!! Seriously I was worried for her and Jeremy looked like a disaster when she was sitting in the chair. I actually think he was getting sick to his stomach he was so nervous for her. But she sat up there and didn't flinch, didn't cry, didn't even move! It was crazy, after the lady did the first ear Ella kind of looked up at her like 'is that all you got?" Pretty funny.. Anyway, we now have pink sparkly earings and she shows them to everyone.. She can't wait to show them to Grandma Missy and Papa Charlie and Christmas!

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

Cute as can be. She is quite the diva for sure!
Love reading about your family life!
Chantelle

Journey said...

Hi,
I just check out your blog after you left a comment on ours. Your fam is adorable!
To answer your ?, we ARE adopting Stevenson through CCI. We accepted his referral in the beginning of Nov 07. We are in MOI, so hopefully nearing the end.
Im so sorry your adoption didnt work out- if youd like to share what happened I'd love to hear...I too have SUCH a heart for Haiti (and all orphans) I love to connect with others who share that passion.
My email is dcdpbd@gmail.com.
Happy Holiday!
Donica Dohrenwend