Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Little Man Gets a Tooth!


We just put up the Chrismtas tree this weekend and he has already figured out how to maneuvre over and pull on the decorations. I remember that my brother actually pulled the tree over on top of him when he was in a walker at this age!!

We had a little surprise Sunday morning when Jeremy stuck his finger in Seth's mouth. He had a tooth! I couldn't believe it, I mean I knew it was coming he's 6 1/2 months old and has been chewing and drooling alot. But I couldn't believe my little baby already had a tooth!
It's seems like I am experiencing things a little differently with Seth. He is our last baby and every little milestone with him seems more dramatic and final. I just don't want him to grow up. I love babies (obviously I have 4), but I really really love the baby phase. I love to snuggle and squeeze them, I love all the little sounds they make, I love to just sit and watch them sleep. I have tons of pictures of our children where I've snuck into their room at night and taken pictures of them sleeping. They looks so sweet and peaceful I just can't resist.
So it's official in the Ferguson home we have experience our last first tooth!!

No comments: