Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Shack

I just finished reading The Shack. It was a tough one, it took me several weeks to get through it. I had to stop for a while then I picked it back up and finished it. Our church just started a series based off the book so I knew I needed to finish it. I have to keep reminding myself that it is a novel, but so much of it seems so true.
One paragraph toward the end of the book really stuck out to me and I've read it over and over.

If anything matters then everything matters. Because you are important, everything you do is important. Every time you forgive, the universe changes; every time you reach out and touch a heart or a life, the world changes; with every kindness and service, seen or unseen, my purposes are accomplished and nothing will ever be the same again.

LOVE IT!!

No comments: