Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random Ramblings..

We still have not gotten our van from Honda yet!! Everyday we keep getting told it will be in about 2 days and that was about a week and half ago. I'm not as miffed anymore because they gave us a 2009 Accord as a loaner. We are now being told we will have our van by the end of hte week. It's been a while since Jeremy or I have driven a car. We forgot how fun they are, it seems so little and fast it will be a miracle if we survive this car without getting a speeding ticket!

Ella has said some pretty funny comments this week. Jeremy took a call one night and said "Sheila King" just called me and Ella walked into the bedroom and told me "oh yeah, well John McCain just called me". HILLARIOUS!! Another funny one is she got a cute little doll for Christmas that came with a diary. She calls the diary her diarrhea! HA!!

Drew is absoltuleyl not interested in potty training. He totally could care less. Yesterday he pooped in the floor. Then before I could put a diaper on him my phone rang, he was screaming so I went into my bedroom and shut the door. When I came out he was screaming at the door and had peed on the door! ugh??marking his territory..

Seth is cutting his 2nd tooth. He drools and chews alot and loves his mamma! He is very mobile in his walker he gets anywhere he needs to go!

Riley is 2 weeks away from her cheer competition in Nashville. They are practicing 4 days a week and getting really excited!! She is babysitting like crazy and making lots of money (saving up for the car)!!

Well that's the greatest and latest in the Ferguson home!! Many blessings to all who are reading this!

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

That is totally hilarious@ The poop story is my favorite! I can only imagine what I am in for!
You guys a quite a crew! Love knowing you!
Chantelle