Sunday, January 18, 2009

Turbo Minivan is baaackk!!

Stressed Anyone??


Finally we have gotten our van back (with a brand new motor) and life is moving on. It has been a tough month but we made it. I have driven a mini van for over 5 years now and Jeremy has always called me the Turbo Minivan. Yes, I do tend to drive a little fast, but Momma's got places to go and people to see! I actually had been free and clear of speeding tickets for a while up until our Thanksgiving trip to see family. I got busted in a speed trap (how dare they??).
I'm glad to be back being a minivan momma. It's hard to believe from the girl that said she would never drive a minivan. Don't say you never will because before you know it, you will!!

4 comments:

sewindham said...

that's great! I'll be sure to tell Luke not to keep saying he'll never drive one...his day is coming!

michelle said...

Love your blog! Laughed so hard reading about the potty/poopy mishaps! Cannot believe I'll go through that stage again. We too enjoyed getting to know the both of you better this last weekend. Looking forward to how God will use "us" to help others.

Chantelle said...

Glad to see you are hot rodding again...I am happy to report, I WILL NEVER DRIVE A MINIVAN...
I am way too cool... ha ha
I think the minivan is the new black anywho....Word on the street anyway!
You guys are Hee-Lar-ious!
Chat soon
Chantelle

Kathi Fish said...

Thanks for the warning Raelenna! I'll be on the lookout